Kamis, 02 Agustus 2012
If you want to success,know your self !
How I am??
Okay, I am a 17th yeasrs old, And I am a female. Senior High School 1 Purbalingga,it's my school. Zelika Nidya Damarani, and you can just call me Zeli. I will give you the best smile I have. :))
I hate English lesson very much!! but I am happy if I can speak or write with English. Poor..
Strange? Haha yeah. I am not smart but I think I have a skill. What the kind of my skill ? I am not sure,but I believe that I have something that no one not have. I am a really kind,humble,funny,cute,and forgiving girl ! O yeah ?So that's true ! Really ! I don't lie !Please share about whatever you want and we can discuss together in this page. And let's be my loving friends!
Contact me in :
dzelikanidya@yahoo.com
nadyazelika@gmail.com
secretworldzey.tumbl
zey_purpledark.twitter
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar